DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION OF POSTERS
- Poster abstract submission opens: 1st December
- Deadline for submission of poster abstracts: 12th February
- Notification of acceptance: 5th March
- NOTE: send abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject POSTER
There will be 3 categories on which participants can send posters:
- Oncology Research.
- Neurological Research.
- Vaccine Research.
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
Poster exhibition sessions are scheduled for Wednesday, March 17th and Thursday, March 18th. Poster contest participants will be assigned a poster number and presentation date when selecting the submitted abstract. At least one of the authors must be present during the assigned session to comment on the content of their poster. However, Health&Research Forum 2021 encourages participants to display their posters during all the hours the fair is open.
The abstract will contain the title, authors and affiliations. The length of the body of the text will not exceed 200 words.
Placement of posters:
Wednesday, 17th March from 9:30 to 11:30
- Wednesday, 17th March from 12:45 to 13:45
- Thursday, 18th March from 13:15 to 14:15
Dismantling of the poster:
Thursday, 18th March from 17:30 to 18:30
NOTE: Please note that the exhibition closes at 18:30 on Thursday 18th March
Attendance requirements for poster presenters:
- All participants must be registered as attendees of the Health&Research Forum 2021 conference.
- If the lead author is not available during the scheduled presentation time, another co-author may present the poster.
- A participant is REQUIRED to be showing the poster during the assigned poster presentation session.
Poster board guidelines:
- Poster dimensions: A0 vertical = 84.1 cm wide x 118.9 cm high.
- Each board will be numbered. Be sure to place your presentation on the board number for which it has been assigned. If you do not know your poster assignment number, please consult with the organization.
- Posters not printed according to the above specifications will be removed and discarded.
- Tapes will be available to mount your poster.
Poster board design:
- Title Banner: The title of your poster should be printed on the top of the poster (bold capital letters, size: 100 or visible from a reasonable distance). The banner must include the authors and affiliations.
- Bullets and numbering: Be simple and straightforward in your poster presentation. Use short sentences and bulleted text throughout the poster. Avoid long narrative paragraphs.
NOTE: The poster presentation cannot be used as a sales or marketing opportunity. No sales items, books, accessories or saleable items may be displayed on a poster.
Each of the 3 categories will have a prize for the best poster, based on the aspects of transference, innovation, originality and presentation.
Each prize will consist, in addition to a supporting document, of a one-day stay for the first author, in a research laboratory of a public centre or a company (within the laboratories of the participating centres/companies that offer it) to be chosen by each winner.
NOTE: in the case of two or more co-authors, only a maximum of two people will be allowed to access the stay, to be chosen among the same co-authors.