10:00 – 11:00
OPENING OF THE CONGRESS
Basic biomedical research is a guarantee of being able to generate new drugs and/or therapeutic strategies that reach the population to solve pathologies for which there is currently no cure
- Ion Arocena. General Manager ASEBIO.
- Prof. Agustín Zapata González. Deputy Coordinator of the Spanish Network of Advanced Therapies (TERAV) of the Carlos III Institute of Health. Professor of Cell Biology. Complutense University of Madrid.
- Julio Martínez. Project Manager at BIOGA.
Conference sponsored by:
11:00 – 12:00
New advances in the field of Advanced Therapies
- Prof. Nuria Montserrat. Research Professor. ICREA. Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC). Director of the Biobanks Platform (ISCIII) and Coordinator of the Technological Developments program of the Spanish Network of Advanced Therapies of the ISCIII (TERAV).
- Prof. Rut Valdor Alonso. Ramón y Cajal Researcher, University of Murcia. Member of the Transplantation and Cell Therapy Unit of the Hospital Clínico Universitario Virgen de la Arrixaca, Murcia. Researcher at IMIB-Arrixaca. Murcia.
12:00 – 12:30
12:30 – 14:00
Facilities and closed systems for the production of Advanced Therapies
- Dr. Nuria Marí. Director of R&D at Aglaris Cell.
- María Eugenia Fernández. Director of Cell Production Unit, Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón.
- Javier Alonso. General Manager LITEK PHARMA.
- Jordi Gibert Amat, Head of the Biotechnology Unit at Klinea BioPharmaceutical Engineering.
Table Sponsored by:
14:00 – 15:00
15:30 – 16:30
Gene therapy products and derivatives: CAR-T cells
- Dr. Ander Izeta. Instituto Biodonostia.
- Dr. Josep M Canals. Director of CREATIO.
- Dr. Jose Luis Mateos. Miltenyi Biotech.
- Dr. Sergi Querol. Banc de Sang i Teixits.
Conference Sponsored by:
16:30 – 17:30
The regulatory framework of restriction enzymes, plasmids, viral vectors and radiolabeled CART-T cells
- Francisco Manuel Reyes Sosa. Business Development Manager at 53Biologics.
- Marcos Timón. Head of Unit (Advanced Therapies and Biotechnology) at AEMPS (Spanish Medicines Agency).
- Carlos Langeber Gavilán. CEO and co-founder of YSOTOPE THERANOSTICS.
- VIVE BIOTECH.
Conference Sponsored by:
17:30 – 18:30
The voice and vote of patients’ associations for the arrival of new drugs in the national health system
- Marcos Martínez. GEPAC.
- Dr. Joaquím Martinez. Scientific Director of CRIS against cancer.
- Marta Cardona. General Director of the CRIS Against Cancer Foundation.