Based on nature, GLYCO-PROSIDE technology represents a totally new concept in the release of active ingredients for topical application on human skin.
Through synthetic, enzymatic and cell-free biological processes, sugar molecules are linked by sustainable and environmentally friendly processes to natural or synthetic active ingredients, forming stable GLYCO-PROSIDE conjugates.
On contact with the skin, these GLYCO-PROSIDE conjugates release their active ingredients in a controlled manner through biomimetic processes.
GLYCO-PROSIDE technology can be adjusted to modulate the chemical properties and release rate of a wide range of active ingredients.
A new technology platform, with multiple applications, that improves the performance of topical products.
- Application time
- Potency and efficacy
- Concentration of active ingredients
- Reduced toxicity
- More natural products
- Improved synthesis
- Improved operating margins
- Environmentally friendly industrial production
With three European patent applications and others in the drafting process, Glycoscience’s first products have demonstrated superior results to all known products currently on the market.
What is GLYCO-PROTEC®?
A new generation of natural, non-toxic mosquito repellents that increases efficacy by more than 100%.
This product is a completely safe mosquito repellent that lasts more than 12 hours and offers a more natural alternative to current products. Being of natural origin, it can be applied on young children and pregnant women.
A new generation of mosquito repellents that will revolutionize the market.
- +12h PROTECTION INCLUDING TIGER MOSQUITO: High protection with natural ingredients.
- Only 1 or 2 applications per day is enough to obtain maximum protection.
- Effective: Scientifically proven formula.
- Skin-friendly: Non-irritating and non-allergenic.
- For the whole family
- Sport: Ideal for sports, resistant to sweat and outdoor activities.
- Tropical zones: Recommended in areas with high humidity and tropical zones.
- Broad spectrum: Protects against all types of mosquitoes, including anopheles, culex, aedes aegypti and albopictus (tiger mosquito), as
- well as ticks, fleas, black flies and other phlebotomine sandflies (leishmaniasis).
- Environmentally friendly
- Two formats: GEL (for sport or intensive use) and SPRAY (gentler and ideal for the whole family).