Farmaforum 2022 has presented its list of training workshops and they can already receive attendance reservations. These workshops will take place in the event venue during the next 5 and 6 October.
The list of workshops presented by Farmaforum 2022 is as follows:
• Oqotech – October 5 at 10:00 in the Azierta room: Validation of computerized systems integrated with process equipment.
• Telstar – October 5 at 10:00 in room 1: Paperless Validation: A necessity in the optimization of the validation process.
• QTi – October 5 at 12 noon in room 1: Update on sterilization requirements according to the new Annex 1.
• Azierta – October 5 at 12:00 in the Azierta room: Regulatory keys for the multidisciplinary approach to the One health concept.
• TDV – October 5 at 3:30 pm in room 1: Pharma 4.0 & GxP Compliance: AI, Maturity models and Critical Thinking.
• Teselab – October 5 at 3:30 pm in the Azierta room: Environmental monitoring in the pollution control strategy.
• Pharmalex – October 6 at 10:00 in the Azierta room: ICH Q12 and Marketing Authorization from the point of view of GMPs
• IMQ Iberíca – October 6 at 10:00 in room 1: Frontier products, limits: medical device-medication, medical device-biocides, medical device-health management software.
• Qualipharma – October 6 at 12:00 in the room 1: Global Project Management: How to integrate the global management of the quality project with the engineering project in the biosanitary industry.
• ASSI -Trescal Spain – October 6 at 12:00 in room 1: Maintaining data quality in the era of outsourcing and Cloud systems, and trends in the FDA’s new CSA (Computer Software Assurance) approach.
• PQE – October 6 at 3:30 pm in the Azierta room: Present and Future of Cannabis Facilities. Design, Qualification and approach to the life cycle of Process Validation applied to the pharmaceutical sector
• BEQ Spain – October 6 at 3:30 pm in the IMQ room: Culture of quality and maturity of the pharmaceutical quality management system (Quality Management Maturity).
• Biomerieux – October 6 at 3:30 pm in room 1: Rapid Microbiology. Present and future
Attendees can register through the following link on the Farmaforum 2022 website.