Farmaforum 2023 publishes its list of conferences for Biotechforum 2023. The meetings will take place on 20 and 21 September in IFEMA’s Hall 14.
The conference will be moderated by Andrea Romero, expert in quality assurance and regulatory affairs at ATMPs.
The list of tables is as follows:
- Day 20, from 10:00 – 11:00: Opening conference (Conference sponsored by Konexio).
- Day 20, 11:00 – 12:00: New developments in the field of Advanced Therapies. Day 20, 12:30 – 14:00: Facilities and closed systems for the production of Advanced Therapies (Conference sponsored by Klinea).
- Day 20, from 15:30 – 16:30: Gene Therapy Products and derivatives: CAR-T cells (Conference sponsored by Miltenyi Biotec).
- Day 20, 16:30 – 17:30: The regulatory framework of restriction enzymes, plasmids, viral vectors and radiolabelled CART-T cells (Lecture sponsored by Valtria).
- Day 21, 10:00 – 11:00: The importance and regulation of Big Data in new in vitro diagnostic medical devices.
- Day 21, 11:00 – 12:00: New advances in Cell Therapy: Secretomes, exosomes and biomolecules. New regulatory protections and production systems.
- Day 21, from 12:30 – 13:30: Regulatory protection and new advances in microbiota, probiotics and prebiotics.
- Day 21, from 13:30 – 14:30: The importance of intellectual property protection in business development in biocompanies. Strategies for seeking public/private funding.